LOPSA is an all volunteer organization and without involvement by the membership LOPSA will not succeed. LOPSA depends on volunteers to help out at conferences, find sponsors, do the back office tasks, etc. We need members to help out with:
If you are interested in helping out, please contact email@example.com.
- Conferences: We need help staffing our table/booth at conferences such as SCALE, OLF, LISA, Cascadia IT, and LOPSA East. We would love to attend more conferences, but need help. If you are attending a conference where you think LOPSA should have a presence please contact us and we will get you set up with materials, swag and other items.
- Tech Team: We need help with our wiki's, website, mail lists, and more.
- LOPSAGram: We need help with getting content and producing it each month
- Product Reviews: If you like a product or found problems in it, we would love to have you write about it on the LOPSA site so others can learn from your experiences
- Marketing: We need help in letting people know about LOPSA and the benefits in joining
- Committees: LOPSA's committees are where most of the work is done for LOPSA. All the committees can use more help to meet their goals. If you are interested in education, training, speaking, etc.